Today’s cars are full of new technologies and numerous tricks to make our lives easier, and the same goes for their keys.
Although at first glance it seems like there are only buttons to unlock and lock the door, you can come up with some surprises with the right combination of these two buttons.
The car key contains a big secret that very few owners know about. That’s why we offer you a list of cars where you can do it.
Today, all cars have wireless keys, or we simply call them remotely with which we open and lock our cars, open the tailgate, but also turn on the engine.
Some of them have other features that are useful. Here’s what it’s about.
Press the car unlock switch on the remote control key, release it and press it again and hold it down for a while. This way, you have lowered and picked up automatic windows.
This feature is explained in the factory maintenance instructions added to the new car and is described.
But of course it does not work on all car models, so now you are probably wondering, and below we offer you a list of cars he works with:
– Acura (MDX / TL / TSX / ZDX)
– Alfa Romeo (159)
– Audi (A1 / A2 / A3 / A4 / A5 / A6 / A7 / A8)
– BMW (3-Series / 5-Series / 6-Series / 7-Series / M5 / Z4)
– Chevrolet (Corvette / Equinox)
– Chrysler (Sebring / Town & Country)
– Dodge (Challenger / Charger / Durango / Grand Caravan / Journey / Ram)
– Fiat (Bravo)
-Ford (C-Max / F150 / Focus / Focus Ghia / Fusion / Galaxy / Mondeo / S-Max / Taurus)
– Honda (Accord / Accord Crosstour / Odyssey / Pilot / Ridgeline)
– Infiniti (G25x / G35 / G37 / I30 / I35 / M35 / QX56)
– Jeep (Grand Cherokee)
– Jaguar (S Type / XF / XJ8 / XK8)
– Lexus (ES300 / GS350 / IS250 / RX300 / RX350 / RX400h)
– Lincoln (LS / MKX / MKZ / Zephyr)
-Mazda (6 / CX-9 / MX-5 Miata)
– Mercedes-Benz (B180 / C240 / C300 / CLK350 / CLS550 / E350 / E430 / E500 / GL450 / ML550)
– Mini Cooper (Clubman / S / Mayfair)
– Nissan (350Z / Altima / Armada / Maxima / Murano / Pathfinder / Titan)
– Peugot (508)
– Saab (9-3)
– SEAT (Leon)
– Skoda (Fabia / Octavia II)
– Toyota (Prius)
– Vauxhall (Insignia / Vectra / Zafira)
– Volkswagen (Beetle / Golf / Jetta / Passat / Polo / Routan)
– Volvo (C30 / S40 / S60 / V50)
The second secret of the car key is even more deeply hidden.
Many owners are not aware of the fact that there is a mechanical key in their digital keys. It is located there if you run out of battery and can not open the door.
The key is usually at the bottom, and you have to press a special button to drop it – and it’s in a visible place on most digital keys.
Follow the mobilekleanreview through the mobile application for Android and iPhone.